Private Office Legal Services Limited was incorporated in 2014 to provide our client’s with high quality, transparent and friendly legal services and assistance.
The firm is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, the independent regulatory body of the Law Society of England and Wales. SRA Number 626971. Our Registered Office is Huntsland Court, Crawley Down West Sussex, RH10 4HB.
Phil Simmonds, founder, qualified as a solicitor in May 2008 after completing his training with Paul Davidson Taylor Solicitors, a highly regarded commercial practice based in Horsham, West Sussex. He has held a practising certificate since that time. SRA Number 362390.
We have 2 branch offices providing legal services:
Private Office Legal Services | Solicitors,
The Stalls, Balcombe Place Stables, Balcombe Country Estate, Haywards Heath Road, West Sussex, RH17 6QJ
T: 01444 615088 F: 01444 811285 DX: 57112 Crawley
Private Office Legal Services | Solicitors
No.1 Royal Exchange, London, EC3V 3DG
T: 020 3751 6295 F: 020 3751 6298
Phil and his team provide client friendly, cost-effective and efficient services on all litigation matters, commercial and corporate matters and employment law issues as detailed below.
Litigation – commercial and private client
- Dispute Resolution & avoidance
- Contractual disputes including restrictive covenants and employer/employee matters.
- Director, shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Enforcement of guarantees.
- Distribution agreements.
- Sale of goods disputes.
- Trust matters and contested probate.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Experienced in civil and criminal proceedings.
Commercial and Corporate
- Commercial contracts – drafting and reviewing.
- Business start-ups and Partnerships.
- Company formation.
- Corporate Finance.
- Employment Contract Disputes.
- Unfair Dismissal claim.
- Constructive Dismissal claim.
- Change of Employment terms.
- Employee Benefits or Restrictions.
Higher Rights of Audience qualifications
Philip has successfully completed the Civil Academic and Civil Advocacy training and assessments for the purposes of qualification under Regulation 5 (Development Route) of the Higher Courts Qualification Regulations 2000.
Jonathan and his team provide all aspects of residential and commercial property services, as well as family law advice as detailed below in the services section below:
- Residential Conveyancing; buying and selling of residential property
- Acting for developers in the acquisition of sites including option agreements, advising on restrictive covenants and plot sales
- Commercial Conveyancing; including the buying and selling of commercial property
- Acting for landlords and tenants in the grant and assignment of commercial leases
- Acting in the purchase of purpose build student accommodation and units in care homes
- Divorce & Separation
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Civil Partnerships
Nick and his team provide comprehensive private client estate planning advice, covering all services as detailed below.
- Wills and Trusts
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Powers of Attorney
- Contentious Probate
- Non-Contentious Probate
- Inheritance Act Claims
- Complex & Bespoke Trust Work
Local law firm offering legal services at competitive rates
Each of our Partners have their own Personal Assistant and administrative support team to ensure the best, and most efficient service to our clients, – with the highest attention to detail.
We are not burdened by excessive running costs and we do not have a list of equity partners taking profits from the business. We are therefore able to offer our services at competitive fee rates which reflect this enviable position. Our mission is to provide a high quality, personalised and fully supportive service to our clients – at affordable costs. Our Terms of Business and Conditions are available on request, and the initial consultation with us is complimentary and without obligation.
Contact us for your initial complementary consultation
Terms of Business for Legal Services are available on request